Tulpar sees its employees as the most important resource and as a result of this basic policy; thus provides the motivation and crew spirit of the employees, the training for their personal development, the environment for work peace and work security
-The execution of personal affairs, the observance of laws, justice and goodwill rules is essential.
- No discrimination based on language, race, gender, political thought, philosophical belief, religion, sect and so on can be made in relation to business.
- In recruiting and giving titles, necessary conditions such as knowledge, experience and learning are sought in order to ensure that the task is performed in the best possible way.
- Provide opportunities to improve the knowledge and skills of the staff.
- Employees who are performing well in their job are rewarded.
- Care is taken to ensure that the staff is most efficient according to their characteristics.
- The staff conducts necessary work to adopt the company's core values.
- Provides social security for employees in SGK.
- Ensure that unconditional customer satisfaction is the most important factor in creating the company and that the personnel are conscious of this issue.
Tulpar expects employees to fulfill unconditional customer satisfaction.